Wow...I've been busy but bored.

I had my Pure Romance party on Saturday, which was awesome because the rep actually showed up this time. I got almost $200 worth of product for $23. Why can't I find sales like that for yarn?! Then EVERYTHING would feel good ALL the time.

I spent most of last week cleaning my house in preperation for the party, and it's already going to pot. I love my kids to death, but that's really pissing me off.

I decided to probably quit smoking. Yes, I know, it's a horrible habit, and every cigarette I smoke is 10 seconds off my life, blah blah blah. Well, I don't have the money to support yarn and smoking, so the loser is obvious. Matt will be delighted, I'm sure.

Scheduling classes is a fuckin' cunt. No one has emailed me back yet about changing my major, but that's fine. I'll apply to the College of Business during the spring, and hopefully I'll get accepted and can start in the fall. And hopefully I'll have enough art credits from all the classes I'm taking to qualify for my fine arts certificate.

Which brings me to my main topic...I've decided to open my own yarn store. YAY ME! I know it won't happen for years, but still...it's nice to have something to work towards. I though that grooming would be the life for me, but I learned I really can't stand dogs unless I'm just playing with them. I want to take my scissors and jab them in the eye of way too many dogs to justify working with critters for the rest of my life (which probably wouldn't be too long anyways since I'd likely stab myself with thinning shears out of sheer frustration).

OK, I need to go do the dishes (boring) and clean the kitchen up again (boring). On a happy note, though...

I made strawberry shortcake. Yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ORLY?